Monday 11 January 2016

Interzone & Co.

The latest INTERZONE (#262) is out now, and this issue includes my 'Laser Fodder' column of DVD & blu-ray reviews. Here's the line-up:

Robo-Dog (5/10)
The Man From The Future (6/10)
A Traveller In Time (5/10)
Robinson Crusoe On Mars (7/10)
Alien Extinction (2/10)

I have also contributed to the Book Zone's "2015 round-up" section, covering the top 5 most outstanding non-fiction titles I enjoyed reading last year.


TTA Press publish BLACK STATIC #50 this month, which features my final 'Blood Spectrum' column reviewing movies & TV on disc. This was not a very good batch of DVD & blu-ray to end with, but my farewell essay occupies 4 pages...


    Code Red Watch
Maggie (3/10)
Fear The Walking Dead - season 1 (4/10)
Sinister 2 (5/10)

    Sinful Children: Retro
The Reflecting Skin (6/10)
Ghost Story (6/10)

    Mild At Heart: The Last Round-up
Dartmoor Killing
American Horror Story: Freak Show
Maneater
The Honeymoon Killers
The Stranger
Blood Rage
River
The Gift


Thanks to editor Andy Cox for putting up with my ranting & raving in 'Black Static' since the magazine started in 2007!

No comments: